These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) is a legally binding agreement between you, the user that will be utilizing Loora A.I's Webapp (referenced below as “You” or “User”), and Loora A.I Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of the state of Israel (“Loora” or “We”), with respect to the use of the Loora's Services (as defined below) which are available via Loora’s webapp (the “App”).
- THE APP AND SERVICES
Loora is a language learning software that enables users to learn and improve languages through interactive conversation-based language lessons with an AI-powered tutor (the "Services").
The Services may include the sending of push-notifications, messages, emails, alerts via various means of communication. In addition, the Services may include third party advertisements and/or commercial content.
You can deactivate the push-notifications, if applicable, at any time by changing the notification settings.
The Services are available only to individuals over the age of 16, who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and for their own personal use. As further specified below, Loora grants You a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sub-licensable license to access and use the Services and App, all subject to these Terms and Conditions.
You hereby warrant that You have the right and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions as an individual.
As a condition to using all or some aspects of the App and Services provided via the App, You may be required to register to the App and create a user account. Your user account may give You access to the App, any part thereof, and to other functions that Loora may establish and maintain from time to time, at its sole discretion. As part of the registration process, You may be required to pay a registration fee, provide Loora certain personal information (including, name, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) and select a password. You shall provide Loora with accurate, complete, and updated registration information, in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may not (i) impersonate to another person; (ii) use as a user name a name subject to any rights of another person or entity without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use another User’s account without permission.
Loora reserves the right to refuse User’s registration or to block User’s access to the App, at its sole discretion. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and must keep your account credentials secured. You must notify Loora immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Loora will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
- When you subscribe for Paid Content, Loora may, from time to time at its sole discretion offer a trial period in which such Paid Content may be accessed without payment or at a reduced rate (“Trial Period”). This may vary depending on promotions, type of subscription and the term you select at the time of purchase. Loora reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for a Trial Period and may cancel or change the Trial Period terms at any time without notice and/or liability to you, within the limits permitted by applicable law. Loora may require you to provide your valid payment information in order to start the Trial Period. By providing this information, you agree that unless you choose to cancel your paid subscription prior to the end of the Trial Period, Loora may automatically begin charging you for such Paid Content, starting on the first day following the Trial Period, on a monthly (or other recurring) basis as notified to you, until you cancel your subscription to such Paid Content via the Apple App Store. If you do not want to be charged, you must cancel your subscription to such Paid Content before the end of the Trial Period. If you cancel your subscription to Paid Content, your Account will only have access to those parts of our Services that you may access for free.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LICENSE
- Loora retains all right, title, and interest in and to the App and Services (including any and all related intellectual property rights). Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Loora hereby grants You a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-sub-licensable license to access and use the Services and the App, provided that You will not alter or modify any part of the Services, other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the App and Services for its intended purpose. Except as expressly provided herein, no other rights or licenses, expressed or implied, are granted to You by Loora with respect to the App and Services.
- All photos, illustrations, drawings, animations, texts, scripts, designs, graphics, logos, audios, videos, songs, interactive features, trademarks, service marks, trade names, the "look and feel" of the App and other features obtained from or through the App as well as any other content (“Content”) used, displayed, included, incorporated, uploaded, posted or published by Loora or any third party on its behalf to the App (other than User Content, as defined below), are the sole property of Loora and/or their licensors (“Loora’s Content”), and You may not use, download, distribute and/or copy them, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Loora or any relevant third party. For the sake of clarity, You may not copy, reproduce, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, distribute, sell, license, rent, transfer, reproduce, create derivative works based on, or exploit in any way, Loora’s Content or any part thereof.
- If You send Loora feedback or suggestions regarding the App and/or Services, You acknowledge that Loora may use them at its sole discretion, without any obligation to compensate You in any manner for such feedbacks or suggestions.
- USER CONTENT AND GENERATED CONTENT
- You may create, store, upload, post, publish, provide, display, share and otherwise transfer to third parties content, including your personal details, photos, texts and audio recordings via the App (collectively, “User Content”).
- Such User Content uploaded by You to the App or shared with others will be available or accessible to other users. As long as the User Content is shared with others it is deemed to be non-confidential and You hereby waive any privacy rights with respect thereto. You may disable such features in the definitions of you user account.
- In addition, we may upload to the APP and make available to the public other Content created by using photos, texts and audio recordings that were created during the use of Services and stored on your mobile device (“Your Gallery”), subject to your prior consent (“Generated Content”). Such Generated Content will be created during the use of the Services or immediately following the use of the Services and shall remain the sole property of Loora. You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, distribute, sell, license, rent, transfer, reproduce, create derivative works based on the Generated Content for any commercial purpose.
- You hereby represent and warrant that You own or have all the necessary license, rights, consents, approvals, and permissions to use, and authorize Loora, to use, exploit, publish, copy, download, store, share, distribute and transfer the User Content or other Content from Your Gallery, in the manner contemplated hereunder, all without infringing or violating any copyrights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trademarks or any other rights of any third party.
- You hereby grant to Loora an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, download, store, modify, adapt, translate, share, publish, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your User Content and other Content from Your Gallery (as photos, texts, and audio recordings) in the manner contemplated hereunder in all media formats and channels now known or later developed as well as to allow others to do so in order to provide or enable the App and/or Services, including in order to create the Generated Content. You may terminate this license at any time by removing your User Content or the Generated Content from the App. However, you hereby agree that Loora may retain and use copies of your User Content for a reasonable period of time, under applicable privacy laws, for archival or backup purposes or in order to enforce these Terms and Conditions and to satisfy any applicable law.
- You shall be solely responsible for any User Content that You upload, post, publish, provide, display, share and otherwise transfer via the App and for any damage or loss to any other third party resulting therefrom, and You shall assume all risk in connection therewith. You understand that when using the App you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources. Loora takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for, and makes no guarantees or warranties to, the accuracy, validity, legal status, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of, any User Content that You or any other User or third-party post or transfer over the Services. You hereby waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies You have or may have against Loora with respect to such User Content.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- You hereby warrant that You have the authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions, and that your use of the Services on behalf of any third party is authorized by such third party. If You learn of an unauthorized use of the App by a third party we encourage You to notify us.
- You hereby warrant, represent and undertake that You will not, and will not permit or authorize third parties to: (a) use the App and/or Services in any way that: (i) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, racially, or constitute an invasion of a right to privacy of another person, or otherwise offensive, violent, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity; (ii) infringes, violates, misuse or otherwise interferes with any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right or contractual rights of any third party; (iii) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity; (b) post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any third party; (c) contains viruses, trojan horse, worm, or any other computer programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the App and/or Services and/or any system, computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; (d) create a false identity or impersonate another person; (e) “stalk” or otherwise harass another or is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including “flaming“, “spamming“, “flooding“, “trolling“, and “griefing“ as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet; or (f) violate these Terms and Conditions and any applicable law or regulation.
- You will not, and will not permit or authorize third parties to: (a) take any action intended to circumvent or disable the operation of any security feature or measure of the App and/or Services; (b) publish, distribute, sell, disclose, market, sublicense, rent, lease, display, provide, transfer or make available the App and/or Services, or any portion thereof, to any third party; (c) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, enhance, or otherwise make any attempt to discover the source code of the App and/or Services, or any part thereof; (d) modify, reproduce, or create derivative works from the App and/or Services or any part thereof; (e) access the App and/or Services or Loora’s facilities via automated means, including by crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with our express consent); or (d) use the App and/or Services in any manner that is illegal or not authorized by these Terms and Conditions.
- THIRD PARTIES’ WEBSITES
- USAGE RULES
Since You may be downloading the App from a third party platform, service provider or distributor, such as Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Amazon Appstore, etc. (the “Platform Provider“), your use of the App may also be governed by usage rules which the Platform Provider may have established and which relate to your use of the App (“Usage Rules“). It is your responsibility to determine what Usages Rules are applicable to your use of the App. You undertake to comply with all the applicable Platform Provider's Usage Rules and the Usage Rules applicable to your use of the App are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms of any applicable Usage Rules, which relates solely to the Platform Provider's representations, warranties, restrictions on use of the App, obligations, limitation of liability (to the extent applicable to the Platform Provider) and/or other provisions that impose any responsibility on the Platform Provider, the terms of the applicable Platform Provider's Usage Rules shall prevail. You represent that you are not prohibited by any applicable laws or Usage Rules from downloading and/or using the App. Any download and/or use of the App by anyone prohibited by any applicable laws or Usage Rules from downloading and/or using the App is expressly prohibited.